BLACK BLAZE: Scented Candle | Rainforest Sunlight
Orchid • Ferns • Moss • Conifer
Encouraging, fresh and dewy - after a sun-shower.
The Daintree Rainforest:
- As light shines through the ferns, the leaves are blanketed by the gentle breeze of warm air. The evolution from rain to sun leaves the trees tall, as they calmly sit in a bed of green moss, orchids and fallen leaves.
- They feel it coming. They have for hundreds of millions of years. The wind turns into a breath, that whispers to the trees when to expect it next. You can smell it before it arrives.
- The primitive and wild smell of a rainforest.
- The feeling
- This light, earthy fragrance mirrors the smell of fresh rain. Ferns lean in to the green dewy, water-covered moss. Fresh, leafy greens are surrounded by dewey aromatic blossoms.
As the rain subsides and the sun peeks through the trees, the scent of wood settles and the orchids and conifer begins to bloom. After the rain, the smell of vegetation is soft and long.
- 100% pure soy wax
- Natural wood wick
- Veg tanned leather lid
- Burn time / approximately 45 hours
- Comes in a gift presentation box
- Hand poured in Australia