MOE MOE DESIGN: Organic Akweke Stories - Layered Paddle Drop Earrings
Characterised by its elegant and flattering shape this suits EVERYONE. It is one of those VERY cleverly designed styles that is both classic and contemporary and bold and subtle ! For a change; simply remove the gold layer or flip the paddle over to brushed silver and you have a striking two-toned mixed metal masterpiece!
- featuring art titled “Jamie” By Michelle Kerrin from Akweke Stories. Her soft earthy and feminine colour palette captivated us from the moment we found her.
- reversible panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- Featuring our new sterling silver bar hooks that can also be worn separately
- 7.5cm long with hook x 2.7cm across
- 3.5 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin Queensland.
We are so honoured and proud to showcase Indigenous artist Michelle Kerrin; creator of Akweke Stories, via this exclusive collaboration.
Michelle (@akweke_stories) is a descendant of the Arrernte and Luritja clan groups from the Northern Territory. She was born and raised on the lands of the Larrakia people in Darwin and is now cared for by the community in Naarm, Melbourne. Michelle passionately continues to work with and for her people. The young mob Michelle works with is like no other and keeps her going.