MOE MOE DESIGN: Marguerite Bloom - Mini Circle Stud Earrings
These cute little studs add a pop of uniqueness to compliment your favourite outfits! They can actually be reversed to a sleek matt silver stud to for extra everyday wearability! Or, you can layer them up with your other Moe Moe earrings to create a layered design that is 100% you!
- featuring a Myriam Van Neste signature floral print that started out as a paper collage; mustard leaves and peachy pink blooms on an off white base
- sterling silver posts and butterfly backs
- very collectable and super gift-able, keep a few pairs in your present drawer at all times, EVERYBODY loves receiving these
- reversible aluminium panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- 1 cm wide
- 0.4 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
Myriam Van Neste - the talent behind Helsinki Mon Amour (@helsinkimonamour) - is an artist and illustrator from Quebec, currently living and working in Vienna, Austria. Formerly trained as a sculptor in Montreal Canada and then Helsinki, Finland; this multifaceted artist obtained her Masters degree in Environmental Art. From year 2016 onwards, Myriam’s focus shifted from sculpture toward illustration, creating a new body of work now including art prints, surface pattern design and mixed media collages. Moe Moe Design are honoured to be collaborating with Myriam to bring you exquisite floral earrings with that scandi flair that we love so dearly.