MOE MOE DESIGN: Marguerite Bloom - Circle Long Drop Earrings
The Circle Long Drop Earrings are like tiny round canvases to hang from your ears. We have custom designed these extra long sterling silver hook components to ensure that 'simple' can still mean 'stands out'! Make the most of our trademark design and clever versatility of these earrings by flipping the hook to the other side and voila, your earrings are now a subtle, brushed silver. We think you'll agree; on-trend is how you'll be feeling when you wear these little works of art! Don't forget to experiment by stacking your Moe Moe pieces together on a hook or stud, it's 'stacks' of fun ;)
Circle Long Drops are one of our most popular styles in the whole Moe Moe range because they're timeless little classics!
- featuring a Myriam Van Neste signature floral print that started out as a paper collage; mustard leaves and peachy pink blooms on an off white base
- sterling silver hooks are interchangeable with all Moe Moe earrings
- reversible aluminium panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them, or stack them with your other Moe Moe earring panels
- 5cm long including hook x 2cm wide
- 1.2 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
Myriam Van Neste - the talent behind Helsinki Mon Amour (@helsinkimonamour) - is an artist and illustrator from Quebec, currently living and working in Vienna, Austria. Formerly trained as a sculptor in Montreal Canada and then Helsinki, Finland; this multifaceted artist obtained her Masters degree in Environmental Art. From year 2016 onwards, Myriam’s focus shifted from sculpture toward illustration, creating a new body of work now including art prints, surface pattern design and mixed media collages. Moe Moe Design are honoured to be collaborating with Myriam to bring you exquisite floral earrings with that scandi flair that we love so dearly.