MOE MOE DESIGN: Classic Akweke Stories - Small Cross Stud Earrings
"x" marks the spot! These earrings are the little piece of treasure we all need. They are so sweet and just a little bit different without being too out there. Grab one of our Restyle Packs for endless style options! You can wear your earrings on our longer drop hooks, small drop hooks or hoops; all sterling silver of course! You can even mix and match these little crosses with other shapes in your Moe Moe collection.
- Featuring art titled “Jamie” By Michelle Kerrin from Akweke Stories. Her soft earthy and feminine colour palette captivated us from the moment we found her
- reversible artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver bar studs
- .5 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin Queensland
- Don't forget to experiment by stacking your Moe Moe pieces together
Showcasing Indigenous artist Michelle Kerrin; creator of Akweke Stories, via this exclusive collaboration.
Michelle (@akweke_stories) is a descendant of the Arrernte and Luritja clan groups from the Northern Territory. She was born and raised on the lands of the Larrakia people in Darwin and is now cared for by the community in Naarm, Melbourne. Michelle passionately continues to work with and for her people. The young mob Michelle works with is like no other and keeps her going.