MOE MOE DESIGN: Classic Akweke Stories - Small Circle Stud Earrings
These cute little studs are as cute as a button , pair them with nude nails and you achieve that effortless understated touch that is anything but ordinary. They can actually be reversed to a sleek matt silver stud for extra everyday wearability!
- featuring art titled “Jamie” By Michelle Kerrin from Akweke Stories. Her soft earthy and feminine colour palette captivated us from the moment we found her
- a best selling, classic silhouette
- reversible panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver short bar hooks that can also be worn seperately
- 3 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin Queensland
Showcasing Indigenous artist Michelle Kerrin; creator of Akweke Stories, via this exclusive collaboration.
Michelle (@akweke_stories) is a descendant of the Arrernte and Luritja clan groups from the Northern Territory. She was born and raised on the lands of the Larrakia people in Darwin and is now cared for by the community in Naarm, Melbourne. Michelle passionately continues to work with and for her people. The young mob Michelle works with is like no other and keeps her going.