MOE MOE DESIGN: Classic Akweke Stories - Medium Tear Drop Earrings
The Medium Tear Drop Earrings are a daintier version of the Big Tear Drop Earrings for those of you that asked us- WE DID IT! Even lighter and even easier to wear; the fluid shape is the PERFECT foundation to showcase our art and art collaborations! Our unique REVERSITILE™ design concept means you can also flip each tear drop over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead! Awesome and not over-powering ;)
- featuring art titled “Jamie” By Michelle Kerrin from Akweke Stories. Her soft earthy and feminine colour palette captivated us from the moment we found her
- a best selling, classic silhouette
- reversible panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver short bar hooks that can also be worn seperately
- 8cm long including hook x 2.5cm wide
- 3 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin Queensland
Showcasing Indigenous artist Michelle Kerrin; creator of Akweke Stories, via this exclusive collaboration.
Michelle (@akweke_stories) is a descendant of the Arrernte and Luritja clan groups from the Northern Territory. She was born and raised on the lands of the Larrakia people in Darwin and is now cared for by the community in Naarm, Melbourne. Michelle passionately continues to work with and for her people. The young mob Michelle works with is like no other and keeps her going.