MOE MOE DESIGN: Classic Akweke Stories - Layered Tear Outline Drop Earrings
Simple delicate and striking this mid sized tear drop gives this classic shape a more modern feel. Our unique REVERSITILE™ design concept means you can also flip each layer over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead! For a different look simply wear the small tear drop for a sweet dangle OR just the outline tear for a subtle refined statement. So many options! They are very collectable and super gift-able, keep a few pairs in your present drawer at all times, EVERYBODY loves receiving these
- featuring art titled “Jamie” By Michelle Kerrin from Akweke Stories. Her soft earthy and feminine colour palette captivated us from the moment we found her.
- reversible panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- Featuring our new sterling silver bar hooks
- 5.5cm with hook 3cm cm wide
- 3 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin Queensland
Showcasing Indigenous artist Michelle Kerrin; creator of Akweke Stories, via this exclusive collaboration.
Michelle (@akweke_stories) is a descendant of the Arrernte and Luritja clan groups from the Northern Territory. She was born and raised on the lands of the Larrakia people in Darwin and is now cared for by the community in Naarm, Melbourne. Michelle passionately continues to work with and for her people. The young mob Michelle works with is like no other and keeps her going.