MOE MOE DESIGN: Classic Akweke Stories - Layered Small Moon Stud Earrings
The combinations are endless with this little cutie! Our design concept means you can reverse the printed side to show their plain brushed silver side or wear the layers separately.
Grab one of our Restyle Packs for endless style options! You can wear your earrings on our longer drop hooks, small drop hooks or hoops; all sterling silver of course! You can even mix and match the metal shapes with other Moe Moe pieces in your collection!
- featuring art titled “Jamie” By Michelle Kerrin from Akweke Stories. Her soft earthy and feminine colour palette captivated us from the moment we found her.
- dainty yet quirky, these studs are a Moe Moe cult favourite
- reversible panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - wear the panels layered or separately
- sterling silver bar posts that can also be worn separately
- 1.5cm long x 2cm wide
- 1.1 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin Queensland
- Showcasing Indigenous artist Michelle Kerrin; creator of Akweke Stories, via this exclusive collaboration.
Michelle (@akweke_stories) is a descendant of the Arrernte and Luritja clan groups from the Northern Territory. She was born and raised on the lands of the Larrakia people in Darwin and is now cared for by the community in Naarm, Melbourne. Michelle passionately continues to work with and for her people. The young mob Michelle works with is like no other and keeps her going.