MOE MOE DESIGN: Classic Akweke Stories - Big Tear Drop Earrings
These big Tear Drop Earrings are an absolute favourite and all time classic style. They have a big wow factor but (VERY) small weight factor... don't be fooled by their size, you can comfortably keep them on all day long without even noticing..If you are loving the art work by Michelle Kerrin from Akweke Stories this piece is the perfect canvas to showcase her incredible talent.
Moe Moe's unique design concept means you can also flip each tear drop over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead! Live on the wild side by wearing some big-ness and add some extra oomph to your day!
- featuring art titled “Jamie” By Michelle Kerrin from Akweke Stories. Her soft earthy and feminine colour palette captivated us from the moment we found her.
- reversible panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- Featuring our new sterling silver bar hooks that can also be worn separately
- 7.6cm long including hook, 4.2cm wide
- 5.7 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin Queensland.
Showcasing Indigenous artist Michelle Kerrin; creator of Akweke Stories, via this exclusive collaboration.
Michelle (@akweke_stories) is a descendant of the Arrernte and Luritja clan groups from the Northern Territory. She was born and raised on the lands of the Larrakia people in Darwin and is now cared for by the community in Naarm, Melbourne. Michelle passionately continues to work with and for her people. The young mob Michelle works with is like no other and keeps her going.