MOE MOE DESIGN: Josie Kunoth Petyarre | Mini Tear Drop Earrings
The Mini Tear Drop Earrings are the little sister to the Big Tear Drop Earrings...and are sooooo cute! Even lighter and even easier to wear; the fluid shape is the PERFECT foundation to showcase our art and art collaborations! You can also flip each teardrop over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead.
- Features art from Josie Kunoth Petyarre
- Reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way you wear them!
- Sterling silver short hooks
- 1.8cm long including hook x 1.2cm wide
- 1.0 gram each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland
Josie Kunoth Petyarre (Josie Kunoth Mbitjana Pitjara) is an artist from the Utopia homelands, 300km North East of Alice Springs. She describes her art as a “Bush mix up”: the things she sees on her country - Bush Yams, wildflowers, native seeds and leaves. Josie’s unique, optimistic style is captivating and we are honoured to feature art from 3 of her paintings commissioned exclusively for this special Moe Moe collection.
Moe Moe Design is the capsule wardrobe of earrings: flip them to plain silver, swap your studs to hooks, or stack other Moe Moe pieces together to build something special for any outfit!