MOE MOE DESIGN: Josie Kunoth Petyarre | Medium Tear Drop Earrings
The Medium Tear Drop Earrings are a daintier version of the Big Tear Drop Earrings. Even lighter and even easier to wear; the fluid shape is the PERFECT foundation to showcase our art and art collaborations! You can also flip each tear drop over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead! Awesome and not over-powering ;)
- Features art from Josie Kunoth Petyarre
- Reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way you wear them!
- Sterling silver short hooks
- 8cm long including hook x 2.5cm wide
- 3 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland
Josie Kunoth Petyarre (Josie Kunoth Mbitjana Pitjara) is an artist from the Utopia homelands, 300km North East of Alice Springs. She describes her art as a “Bush mix up”: the things she sees on her country - Bush Yams, wildflowers, native seeds and leaves. Josie’s unique, optimistic style is captivating and we are honoured to feature art from 3 of her paintings commissioned exclusively for this special Moe Moe collection.
Moe Moe Design is the capsule wardrobe of earrings: flip them to plain silver, swap your studs to hooks, or stack other Moe Moe pieces together to build something special for any outfit!