MOE MOE DESIGN: Josie Kunoth Petyarre | Layered Large Bell Hoop Earrings
This larger Bell Drop shape is a perfect canvas dangling from your ears. By flipping the bell to the other side, you get a sleek brushed silver look. Plus it's layered with a small gold disk...which can also be worn alone - or try adding a stud or hook for lots of different looks!
- Features art from Josie Kunoth Petyarre
- Reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way you wear them!
- Layered style with multiple variations
- Small sterling silver hoops
- 4 cm long including hoop, 4 cm wide
- 2.5 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland
Josie Kunoth Petyarre (Josie Kunoth Mbitjana Pitjara) is an artist from the Utopia homelands, 300km North East of Alice Springs. She describes her art as a “Bush mix up”: the things she sees on her country - Bush Yams, wildflowers, native seeds and leaves. Josie’s unique, optimistic style is captivating and we are honoured to feature art from 3 of her paintings commissioned exclusively for this special Moe Moe collection.
Moe Moe Design is the capsule wardrobe of earrings: flip them to plain silver, swap your studs to hooks, or stack other Moe Moe pieces together to build something special for any outfit!