MOE MOE DESIGN: Josie Kunoth Petyarre | Layered Circle Drop Earrings
Simple is often all we need, these delicate layered art disks are the perfect accessory to finish off an outfit. If you are more a silver than colour girl simply flip the disk over and voila it is now silver. Enjoy the many ways you can wear these sweet little treasures.
- Features art from Josie Kunoth Petyarre
- Reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way you wear them!
- Layered style with multiple variations
- Sterling silver hook
- 3cm long including hook x 2cm wide
- 7 grams each (super super light)
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland
Josie Kunoth Petyarre (Josie Kunoth Mbitjana Pitjara) is an artist from the Utopia homelands, 300km North East of Alice Springs. She describes her art as a “Bush mix up”: the things she sees on her country - Bush Yams, wildflowers, native seeds and leaves. Josie’s unique, optimistic style is captivating and we are honoured to feature art from 3 of her paintings commissioned exclusively for this special Moe Moe collection.
Moe Moe Design is the capsule wardrobe of earrings: flip them to plain silver, swap your studs to hooks, or stack other Moe Moe pieces together to build something special for any outfit!