2022 MOTHER'S DAY COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
MOTHER’S DAY ‘ONLINE PICKUP’ COMPETITION
For your chance to win, all you need to do is place a pickup order for Mother’s Day Sunday 8th of May online before close of business Friday the 6th of May! And you go into the draw to win a PAMPER BASKET: Mother’s Day Pamper Pack valued at $300!”.
To enter the Mother’s ‘Online Pickup’ Competition, the person entering this Competition (“Entrant”) must, during the Competition Period:
- Place an order with Say It With Flowers via the website sayitwithflowers.com.au; and
- Be 18 year or older; and
- Select Store Pickup for Sunday the 8th of May at checkout.
On completing all of the above, the Entrant will be automatically entered into the Competition.
1. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entry instructions and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the promoter is Lilac & Lily Pty Ltd trading as “Say It With Flowers” of 1363 High Street, Malvern, Victoria (ABN: 33 158 149 627) (“Promoter”).
3. The Competition commences at 5:00PM AEST on Sunday 10 April 2022 and ends at 11:59PM AEST on Friday 6 May 2022. (“Competition Period”). Entries received outside of the Competition Period will not be accepted by the Promoter and will be deemed to be invalid.
4. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter and not the time of transmission by the Entrant.
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER
5. Entry is open to Australian residents who are 18 years or older and living in Australia.
6. Directors, management, officers, employees and contractors of the Promoter and associated agencies, retailers, suppliers and companies, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter this Competition. For the purposes of this clause, "immediate families" includes his or her spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child, step-child, adopted child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, siblings, step-siblings, or first cousin, whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, officer, employee or contractor.
ENTRY INTO THE COMPETITION
7. The Entrant may enter as many times as they like throughout the Competition Period provided that each entry is unique and original.
8. To enter the Competition, Entrants must follow the entry instructions and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Competition Period. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the entry instructions and will not be accepted in any other form.
9. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an Entry will be permitted.
10. Any costs associated with entering this Competition are the responsibility of each Entrant.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected Entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible Entries will also be deemed invalid and will not be included in the Competition. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any entry not received. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
SELECTION OF A WINNER
12. One winning entry will be selected from all valid Entries by the Promoter at random at the Promoter’s store location at 1363 High Street, Malvern, VIC, 3144 by 11:59PM AEDT on Saturday 7 May 2022.
13. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any or all aspects of this Competition is at its complete discretion, final and binding on all persons who enter into this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Entrant who is randomly selected as a Winning Entry (“Winner”) will receive the following “PAMPER BASKET: Mother's Day Pamper Pack”, which includes:
- GEORG JENSEN: Hallmark Cuvée NV - 750ml (RRP $60)
- VOLUSPA: Diffuser | Yashioka Gardenia 100ml (RRP $55)
- TONIC: Heat Pillow | Liberty Amelie (RRP $50)
- MYRTLE & MOSS: Wildflower Trio | Citrus (Includes: 30ml Mini Hand Cream | 250ml Hand & Body Wash | 250ml Body Lotion) (RRP $49.95)
- Robert Gordon - Large Harvest Basket (RRP $46)
- TONIC: Eye Mask | Luxe Velvet Musk (RRP $20)
- HUXTER: Bath Soak - Orange Blossom & Lime 120g (RRP $19.95)
- MINISTRY OF CHOCOLATE: Gourmet Bar - Strawberry Fields 100g (RRP $10)
15. The total value of the Prizes is AUD $302.90.
16. The maximum total value of the Prizes awarded in this Competition is AUD$302.90.
17. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in the value of any prize between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
18. The Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Each Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be paid if a Winner is unable to use the Prize. In the event that any Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a Prize, or element of it, of equal or greater value.
19. The Winners must be ready, willing and able to receive and/or participate in the Prizes as required by these terms and conditions.
20. The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of the Prizes or an element of them.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNER
21. The winner will be announced on Facebook, Instagram and the Say It With Flowers website.
22. The Winners will be notified via phone or email by 11:59PM Saturday 7 May 2022 of their success and will be directed to collect their prize with their Pickup order on Sunday.
23. If the winner cannot or does not take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed within a 24-hour time frame after being contacted by the promoter, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next best valid entry (as determined by the judges).
24. The Promoter reserves the right to require a Winner to provide proof of age to establish that the Winner is 18 years or older and therefore entitled to enter this Competition.
25. The Promoter will take no responsibility if a Winner's details are incorrect or incomplete and the Winner cannot be contacted.
27. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a Winner (including photograph, film, file and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any goods or services provided by the Promoter.
28. By entering the Competition, the Entrant consents to receipt of information (including via post, phone, email and SMS) regarding the Competition and other emails or communications which inform the Entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services the Entrant may be interested in. The Promoter may continue to provide the Entrant with this information for an indefinite period unless and until advised otherwise by the Entrant.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees or implied warranties as provided under any applicable consumer protection laws.
30. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and its associated companies are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any problems or technical malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to Entrants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in this Competition;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this Competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this Competition;
- any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or third part interference or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries or entrants details;
- any Entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter);
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant (independent financial advice should be sought);
- participation in this Competition; or
- cancellation of this Competition.
31. This Competition, or any aspect of it, may be changed or withdrawn by the Promoter at any time without prior notification. In the event of any dispute, the Promoter will be the sole arbitrator and its decision will be final (subject to any laws that may apply).
32. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
33. These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and are to be construed in accordance with, the laws enforceable in Victoria, Australia. Each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia and any court hearing appeals from those courts.
34. These Terms and Conditions embody the entire agreement between the Promoter and each Entrant with respect to this Competition.
35. Any provision in these terms and conditions which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purpose of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and otherwise must be severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
36. The Promoter can be contacted at:
Phone: (03) 9822 1423
37. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.