MOE MOE DESIGN: Marguerite Bloom - Statement Long Drop Earrings
We have custom designed these longer sterling silver hook components to add a simple and clean edge to our Statement Long Drop Earrings. Make the most of the Moe Moe design's lifechanging Reversitile™ concept by flipping the hook to the other side and voila, your earrings are now a subtle, brushed silver. You can even stack them with your other Moe Moe pieces to create earrings up to 3 tiles thick. We think you'll agree; fabulous is how you will be feeling when you are wearing these little works of art!
- featuring a Myriam Van Neste signature floral print that started out as a paper collage; mustard leaves and peachy pink blooms on an off white base
- minimal, but bold silhouette
- reversible aluminium with art on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other side - choose which way you wear them!
- sterling silver hooks
- hooks and panels are interchangeable with all other Moe Moe earrings
- 6cm long including hook x 4.5cm wide
- 3 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
Myriam Van Neste - the talent behind Helsinki Mon Amour (@helsinkimonamour) - is an artist and illustrator from Quebec, currently living and working in Vienna, Austria. Formerly trained as a sculptor in Montreal Canada and then Helsinki, Finland; this multifaceted artist obtained her Masters degree in Environmental Art. From year 2016 onwards, Myriam’s focus shifted from sculpture toward illustration, creating a new body of work now including art prints, surface pattern design and mixed media collages. Moe Moe Design are honoured to be collaborating with Myriam to bring you exquisite floral earrings with that scandi flair that we love so dearly.