SETTLER SEEDS: Garden Greens - Lettuce
Lettuce, White Boston
Crisp power packed addition to your lunch or dinner plate. Plant to devour or to admire the pretty green rosette form in rows. Not just for rabbits! What's a burger without some greenery?
- High water content, low in calories and source of Vitamin A, C and K as well as potassium and folate.
- Potential Health Benefits
- The high-water content is great for dehydration and helps increase overall water intake in a day.
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant to help to slow the aging process by fighting free radical damage, or oxidative stress, along with inflammation within the body
- Lactucarium is the milky fluid secreted by lettuce from the base of the stems which may have sedative properties beneficial for sleep.